First of all PLEASE WATCH MY DEMO video with this beauty: https://youtu.be/iRc7kDOPuik
Think outside the box, see the bigger picture and treat yourself with something really special!
“Every single instrument and hardcase is handcrafted from start to finish line. We design and manufacture all pickups, bridges and electronics. Only the best materials and tonewoods are good enough for us and our customers. We have produced high-end instruments by hand since 1998, and we plan to stay that way.”
So it’s a completely hand made – luthier built guitar, made of the absolute highest quality parts:
– great sounding, premium select ash body (just look at that grain…) with AAAAA graded poplar burl top…
– ebony (!!!) fingerboard
– Ovangkol (!!!) neck (satin, oil-finished)
– 3 way toggle switch, coil split / series / parallel rotary switch…
– 24 frets, 650mm scale length
– Handwound Fibenare Alnico V humbucker pickups
Fibenare guitars are completely handmade instruments. Google for them they are a multi awarded manufacturer. Their guitars cost £3000 – £6000++++.
This is a BRAND NEW guitar! It comes with its certificate and Fibenare hard case! Yes even the hard case is hand made by them…nothing is outsourced, for cheap production…